Skip to main content

question bank :P


"But I have convinced myself that there is absolutely nothing in the world, no sky, no earth, no minds, no bodies. Does it now follow that I too do not exist? No: if I convinced myself of something [or thought anything at all] then I certainly existed. But there is a deceiver of supreme power and cunning who is deliberately and constantly deceiving me. In that case I too undoubtedly exist, if he is deceiving me; and let him deceive me as much as he can, he will never bring it about that I am nothing so long as I think that I am something. So, after considering everything very thoroughly, I must finally conclude that the proposition, I am, I exist, is necessarily true whenever it is put forward by me or conceived in my mind." (AT VII 25; CSM II 16–17)

my take on the above!!!
the deception im talkin about is what id like to call as mindgames played on us. im questioning the aspects of my existence. am i here for a purpose? if so is it useful?what defines "being useful" is it useful in general or for a specific person? is it time bound? does it make a difference to the human cycle/race if i stop existing and start living or vice versa? if yes then how and most importantly why? i do agree that every action has an equal and opposite reaction! but then does my act account to such a degree that the natures balance gets shaken? and if it does!!! was it meant to be? if something has already occured then how does it matter if it was meant to be or not!!! it doesnt change the incidents which have already taken place!.. then why do we make fools of ourselves by thinking"it was meant to be"...

hmmmm

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bubble of Life

    Feminine energy is commonly associated with softness, tenderness, lightness, maybe even an aerated state, it’s full of movement (Shakti), has its own current (vibe), it flows, has its own rhythm (influence). It’s a soft rhythmic beat, tender like a heartbeat. Soft but powerful. Tiny but potent.   Think of emotions as a flowing river (Blood). Imagine the countless bubbles to be countless memories that fill the water with air (DNA memory Imprints). Each memory bubble just waiting to burst, (to be looked into), only to merge with the rest of the flow, through the currents, giving up its individual resistance, in order to flow. Here on, it just has to be. It’s definitive in its own unique sense of identity, as a part of a whole. Alone and together. Yin and yang, north and south, it merges but does not lose or diminish in its power. It has access to the strength of the whole. It’s in a state of oneness. The merging results in you, being the state of oneness, to experience life seamless

Willpower

  The process of making and acting on decisions. An ability to guide, and channel our desires into fruition. The permission given by self, to think, act, react, respond or ignore. The ultimate source and supply of motivation and momentum. This is what comes to my mind, thinking about willpower. I often contemplate, on the source of this magnificent force, The Will. I think, it comes from desires, deeply rooted in tendencies, (vasanas) which I believe, have something to do, with our aural energy. Our aural energies, are made up of thoughts and emotions, stored as records on the cloud of our consciousness. We are here to experience life. There really is no concept, of settling down on this planet, but it clearly doesn’t stop some people, from wishing and trying. The idea is to create the “self”, not go outside of self, in an attempt of finding yourself. Sounds counter- productive. We are not lost items, that need to be found. We really just need to pay attention, to the meter of our heal